Search This Blog

September 10, 2015

Back to Basics




"Return his cloak to him by sunset so that he may sleep in it. Then he will thank you, and it will be regarded as a righteous act in the sight of the Lord your God."
~ Deuteronomy 24:13 (1/149)

1. I'm thankful for God's Wisdom and His Word!

2. I'm thankful for my nieces and nephews.

3. I'm thankful for a roof over my head, air-conditioning, indoor plumbing, and clean water!

4. I'm thankful for the surgeon's skillful hands that removed the cancerous tumors from Aunt B today.

5. I'm thankful for a good eye report today, also, for I have pigmentary glaucoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).