Search This Blog

September 09, 2017

Another 5 Things!

Happy Mail Envelope Inspired by Stephanie Ackerman.

1. Sunflowers are blooming right now and they are so pretty.
I consider them my happy flower not to mention they are the state flower of Kansas!
Thank you, God, for giving them to us to enjoy!

2. I am so thankful for the arms of Jesus when betrayers and bullies are being ugly

3. Wise people and praying hands.

4. My sister kept telling her husband this last week she was so glad that they no longer live in Houston, TX. They experienced two floods while living there and
that was enough for them!

5. And my husband said he was thankful it was Friday! 

Another Happy Mail Envelope Inspired by Stephanie. 

2 comments:

  1. Amen to your % THings!
    Loving your watercolor crafty envelopes! Was sweetly surprised to find one in my mail pile this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! smile! I'm having fun painting them! Got tired of plain old boring white envelopes! Thank you leaving me a comment -- you brightened my day!

      Delete

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).