Search This Blog

October 11, 2017

Thankful I'm Alive Day!


I've been enjoying Hangar's patients' videos of the creative ways they have found to adapt to their challenges. Along with those stories, in YouTube's video roll, came a story of a triple amputee.  He, just a rash teenager then, experimented with drugs and as a result of a train accident lost three of his limbs. Instead of feeling sorry for himself, Cameron turned his accident/limb amputation anniversary into a I'm Thankful to Be Alive Day! which he has celebrated every year since his accident! Every day is a new day! 

So today. . 

1. I'm thankful to Be Alive too! 

2. I'm thankful for normal eye pressures! 

3. I'm thankful for fabric passed forward by a friend! Thank you, Karen! 

4. I'm thankful for being able to attend a historical marker dedication and meeting my husband's "new" cousin and his wife. 

5. I'm thankful that my father-in-law came through surgery successfully. 



2 comments:

  1. Great website. A lot of useful information here. I am sending it to
    several pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thank you on your effort!

    ReplyDelete

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).