Search This Blog

April 03, 2020

My Joy and Heart's Delight! - Jeremiah 15:16



MARCH GRATITUDES: My husband graduated from Diabetic Education class that we had been attending for several weeks. New-to-us cousins! Thank you, Lord, for Lori Frisch. Glad my friends and family are okay after the earthquakes in Idaho! 

THOTS
* Conviction from Jesus has grace built into it, but condemnation from the devil does not!
* During the lockdown invest in your faith future. 

DOODLES: 33 completed!    

QUOTES:

"Become the fun you are seeking. So many of us are waiting for the fun to happen. You are the fun." (Loretta LaRoche). 

"Definity of purpose is the starting point of all achievement." (W. Clement Stone).


"For far too long I've lived with pretty consistent thoughts of doubt, insecurity, fear, and what-if's. I found myself overwhelmed with wondering what other people were thinking of and about me and what other people were doing instead of aligning myself with God and what He thought. Since changing my thoughts and letting the spirit change my thought, everything has shifted. Now, please don't think that those negative thought patterns haven't resurfaced. Not a chance. It's a constant game of "whack-a-mole." (Stephanie Ackerman). 

"In every community you are a part of, there needs to be a balance of eating and fun activity." (Catherine Parkhurst, RN, MSN, CDE). 

Keep sharing - while someone may already know what you are sharing, the next person might not and will welcome it like a thirsty person. 

Slow and steady wins the Race

SCRIPTURES: Documented Faith (DF 11- 12)

Exodus 14:14 = The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. 

Psalm 27:10 = Though my father and mother forsake me, the Lord will receive me. 


Psalm 91:1,4, 15 = Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty . . . He will cover you with his feathers and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. . . He will call on me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Jeremiah 15:16 = When your words came, I ate them, they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear your name, O Lord God Almighty. 

John 3:16-17 (KJV) = For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.


GOOD NEWS! One of my girlfriend's grandson's was baptized this month! Another friend's first grandbaby was born a few days ago! New orthotic, built up shoes with NO brace and new eyeglasses. And there have been some coronavirus survivors! 




EVENTS & I DID IT! I decided to combine the two into one category this month.  One of the highlights was attending our ladies luncheon at church. Since it was National Women's month, in honor of that, we were to tell about a (or more) woman who has greatly influenced our lives. I told about my group of friends I call my sisters of my heart. I passed around my last year's positivity journal, turned to September 2019. Many of us were older than 21 years of age, but we did have two young ladies and they enjoyed looking at the paper dolls on the flaps and opening the flaps to see what was inside. 

NEW Video in the Words of Gratitude YouTube playlist (see side-menu). 

Our Sunday church services have shifted to online communication. Our church website and our pastor's videos. Worship song: "Goodness of God.

Positivity Journal Playlist - a New Video has been added to it too! 

ENVELOPE POCKET FLAP INSERT: Received two cards this month from my friend across the pond (Atlantic Ocean), card designer, Joan Petty. And, although I have no idea where she obtained it, she sent me a Mary Engelbreit post-it-notepad. The envelope contains a Mary Engelbreit card that a cousin had sent me for my birthday that I had saved and some notes on index cards. 

METFORMIN & ARMCHAIR BIKE TRACKERS: I did well taking my meds, but I didn't do too good with the armchair bike. 

PREACHERS: Some are ancestors and some are cousins. My husband and I have begun to list the men of the cloth that we know about in our family trees here. 

SOME OF MY FAVORITE MUSIC:

"Be Thou My Vision." St. Dallan Forgaill.  YouTube.

"Ceili (pronounced KAY-lee) Rain." by Bob Halligan, Jr. YouTube

"Cinderella" By Steven Curtis Chapman. YouTube

"Count Your Blessings." By Johnson Oatmeal, Jr. 1897.  YouTube

"Dancing in the Sky." By Dani & Lizzy. YouTube. 

"Down to the River to Pray." Unknown. YouTube. 

Easter Version of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah. YouTube

"El Shaddai." by Michael Card & John Thomson. 1981. YouTube

Fairest Lord Jesus. Written by an Unknown Writer.  YouTube

I've Got My Foot on the Rock. Sung by my cousin, Terrill White. 

Lady. By Lionel Richie. Sung by Kenny Rogers (1939-2020). (our wedding song). YouTube. 

"Mary, Did You Know?" By Mary Lowry and Buddy Greene. YouTube

"Morning Has Broken." By Eleanor Fargeon. 1931. YouTube. 

"Music Box Dancer" by Frank Mills. 1974. YouTube.

My Tribute (To God Be the Glory). 1972. YouTube

Patti Page. My YouTube playlist. 

Serenity (The Serenity Prayer Song). By Jack Bielan. YouTube.

The Deer's Cry, or St. Patrick's Breastplate; I Arise Today. YouTube.

"The Gift of a Friend." by Demi Lovato. YouTube. 

"The Prayer." by David Foster, Carole Bayer Sager, Alberto Testa & Tony Renis.  1998.  YouTube

True Colors. Sung by Mat & Savanna Shaw YouTube.

"What Child Is This?" (Tune: Greensleeves) by William C. Dix. 1865. YouTube

"You Do Not Walk Alone" by Elaine Hagenburg. YouTube

A FREE COLORING SHEET from Mary Engelbreit: I have a smart printer that I received for Christmas and I printed two sizes of the coloring sheet. One for my positivity journal and one card sized.  Enjoyed coloring both. 

MY FAVORITE MOVIES:

Anne of Green Gables.  With Megan Follows. 

Ever After: A Cinderella Story Trailer. YouTube.

Heidi. With Shirley Temple. YouTube movie. 

Little Lord Fauntleroy. With Dolores Costello. YouTube.

Little Princess. With Shirley Temple. YouTube movie.  

Little Women. YouTube

Pygmalion. With Leslie Howard and Wendy Hiller.  You Tube. 
I like "My Fair Lady." With Rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn version the best.

Pollyanna. With Hayley Mills. A scene from the movie on YouTube

Sarah, Plain and Tall. With Glenn Close. YouTube. 

Secret Garden. YouTube. 

Sound of Music. With Julie Andrews. A clip called "I Have Confidence." YouTube. 
Here's another version called "The Trapp Family." YouTube

The King and I. With Yul Brynner & Deborah Kerr. YouTube Trailer.

The Lion, the Witch, & the Wardrobe.

The Robe. YouTube trailer

Little House on the Prairie television series.

Walton's Christmas movie. YouTube.


AND MY FAVORITE DOODLED COLORING SHEET OF THE MONTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).