This little windowsill angel sits on a shelf over my kitchen sink along with some of my collection of Mary Engelbreit mugs and teacups. A friend crafted it for me after I admired hers. It's approximately 6 1/2" tall by 2 1/2" wide by 3/4" deep and made of painted wood. The handwritten poem on front says:
"Here sits your Windowsill angel
A gentle reminder to pray;
Have you stopped to give thanks
For God's love today?
1. One of my favorite verses = "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" (1 John 3:1). Thank you God for your LOVE!
2. I'm thankful for all those courageous moms out there who hold their children accountable.
3. I'm thankful that our son continues to have a job! And I am thankful for the creative way his supervisors found to keep him employed in the slow season!
4. I'm thankful for the extra tomatoes that a friend shared with us from her garden. They were delicious!
5. Creative ideas -- I spied hand-lettered chalk art Thank You Cards in a flea market magazine last weekend.