VIDEO: click here.
Optimistic = hope and confident about the future.
Positive = constructive, optimistic or confident; a good, affirmative or constructive quality or attribute.
1. My Covid test came out negative.
2. I completed Marsha Baker's 365 Doodles Challenge!
3. I'm grateful to God for giving me design ideas for the weekly coloring sheets I've been doodling to help people meditate on the Scripture. I've been adding my most favorite ones to my positivity journal.
4. I enjoy listening to most of the music in YouTube's Free Music Library. I find I like mostly their country & folk selections as well as Jazz, Swing and the Blues music. However, this month, I decided to go Reggae- you know, the calypso beat! I wish they had more gospel music to select from - most of their inspirational music is limited to Christmas and the other stand-by's you hear on movies, like Amazing Grace and Rock of Ages.
5. Bible Journal Conference was SO GOOD. If you didn't attend the 3 Day Conference, you missed out!
Three Ways to Develop a Positive Attitude - Read here.
Disabled Artist = watch Maud Lewis's tulips
Cool Beans; Good News! = An assistant professor, Dr. Berry at Bushnell University, has a chapter being published in a collaborative book called "Claiming Notability for Women Activists in Religion." She has written about Rev. Mrs. Bertha Mae Lillenas. If you wish to know more about Bertha, click here and here.
Mary Engelbreit is my Favorite Artist! Read my biography about her here.
The Christian's Secret of a Happy Life. By Hannah Whitall Smith. Listen here.
Your Guide to Keeping It Together (notice that gratitude plays a part). Read here.
NEW RECIPE: Honey Taffy. Sounds yummy and haven't tried it yet, but I watched the video and it appears easy to make.
QUOTES & SAYINGS:
"At the risk of sounding like a Pollyanna, I can hardly think of a disappointment that you can't turn into a good situation." ~ Mary Engelbreit.
Bloom Where You're Planted! Bloom & Grow.
Create your dreams.
Favorite Quote of the Month = "Talk is cheap. The best apology is changed behavior." ~ Carolyn Vosburg
Focus on the Good.
"Follow the crowd and you will never be followed by a crowd." ~ Hannah Whitall Smith.
Keep me sweet, Lord, keep me sweet!
"Keep your face upturned to Christ as the flowers do to the sun. Look, and your soul shall live and grow." ~ Hannah Whitall Smith
Possum Patty from Pencilvania's Turtle -- Description: The turtle is practicing positivity! He's upside down on his back and he's swinging his legs in the air. He says: "Hey! I'm flying!" And the caption says: "It's all in how you look at things!" smile!
No Stinkin' Thinkin' Allowed!
Try, Try, Again!
Psalm 51:7 = Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Psalm 62:1,5 = Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him... Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him.
Proverbs 13:13 = A happy heart makes the face cheerful.
Isaiah 40:28-31 = Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary; and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 51:11-12a = The ransomed of the Lord will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting JOY will crown their heads. Gladness and JOY will overtake them, and sorry and sighing will flee away. I, even I, am He who comforts you.
John 15:2 = He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.
Jude :1 = To those who have been called, who are loved by God the Father and kept by Jesus Christ.