I don't believe in luck or coincidence. I believe God brings people together to give an uplifting bit of encouragement to someone who needs it! I'm not totally sure of your circumstances Ms. Bonnie, but stand firm. Hold God's Hand and take refuge in Him. "The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble, He cares for those who trust in him." (Nahum 1:7)
Like you said, God is in control of this situation. "Be still, and know that I am God." (Psalm 46:10); "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11); "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." (Matthew 6:34).
It's not easy going through "character training" at any given moment and I could tell you were really stressed. Not only should you be grateful for the good things in your life, but also remember to "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you." (Luke 5:44). That will help you from becoming bitter. I will continue to pray for you when God brings you to mind. Perhaps blessing me with a new-to-me purse will be just the reminder I need. Thank you!
Rejoice With Me!
1. Thank you, Lord, for showing us your standards of right and wrong in your love-letter (Holy Scriptures) to us.
2. Thank you, Lord, for courageous Christians willing to stand up for the right even when it bites.
3. Thank you, Lord, for your love and care for us. Nobody can ever take that away! "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? . . . For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:35, 38-39)
4. Thank you Lord for putting people in our path that we can pray for. Thank you for opportunities to minister to them with a kind words, because everyone has trouble in their lives from time to time. "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles. , so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)
5. Thank you Lord, for short seasons! We know that WINTER IS NOT FOREVER! *smile*