Search This Blog

October 10, 2016

October is Pastor Appreciation Month!

Pastor preached out of 1 Timothy, chapter 1 yesterday and since I've begun this blog, I notice that I tend to zero in on the gratitude verses in any chapter and yesterday was no exception. grin! Since I "found" this verse, I decided to doodle it and here is the result.

 
Perfect verse for Pastor Appreciation Month, don't you think?
 
I really like Stephanie's doodled cross, although mine seems a little short. It's a learning curve on how to balance out the doodles and the lettering without measuring anything, although now, since I draw my doodles in a spiral graph book, I can almost
visualize the space now.
I'm thankful Stephanie offered this online doodling class.

I've also been working on a new musical playlist for Pastor Appreciation Month. I'll link it into my link list as soon as it's completed.
 
What do you do to show your Pastor how much you appreciate them?
Both our Pastor and his wife have their birthdays in October, so we celebrate
Pastor Appreciation and their birthdays with a harvest chili cookoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).