Search This Blog

May 28, 2013

Sweet Appreciation Notebooks


Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. ~ Proverbs 16:24

Look at what I found at Michael's Hobby Store over in the dollar bins! As many of you know, I love Mary Engelbreit's artwork and have many of her books and collectibles. This little 7" x 5" spiral notebook with an elastic band at the bottom to keep the notebook closed would make a wonderful gratitude journal, don't you think? J  There's plenty of space inside for your list of daily or weekly gratitudes and answers to prayer.

I also thought they would make wonderful inexpensive party favors (insert a Mary Engelbreit pen under the elastic and you've got a set. Michaels has them too!) for your next tea party or gifts for your favorite people! For kids, purchase one the books listed here and add the notebook and pen and you have a great birthday gift!

 
1. Thank you,  Mary, for thinking of us late bloomers! I love the quote and notebook!
2. I'm grateful for generic medicines! For penny-pinchers like me, they are a God-send! J
3.. I'm grateful for birdsong. I like to think those birdies are singing praises to their Maker every morning.


 
What you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).