Search This Blog

April 05, 2014

Another Midwest Mom Grateful for Kindness

I'm sorry about getting behind on my gratitude blogging. I'm having difficulty with uploading pics to all my blogs, so all the gratitudes I was planning to post for the last two weeks, because they have photos that go with them, will have to be put on the back burner. . .



Anyway, I ran across a beautiful story of paying it forward Yahoo Shine picked up. Andrea, a transplanted Yankee mother of five thanks a kind stranger for paying her grocery bill through her blog called "True Stories of a Midwest Yankee."



Life has its ups and downs and I know only too well the lean pocketbook scenario. But God has been good to us and blessed us by people's kindnesses especially when we least expected it. Praise his name! Thank you Lord, also, for taking care of Andrea and her family. Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).