Search This Blog

May 23, 2016

Gratitude Coloring Book!

See what I found while I was shopping this weekend at Half Price Books!
 
 
Published in 2015 by Piccadilly (USA).
 
There are gratitude quotes on each page interspersed with doodled images.
For some of the doodles you will need a very sharp colored pencil.
As I'm a paper crafter, I was thinking some of the pages could be used in my
faith-book as artwork; some of the fonts are small enough on some of the quotes that they could be used as card sentiments;
and some of the medallions could be used on cards like digital stamps,
however, the book is bound with sewn signatures inside a sturdy cardstock paper cover.

2 comments:

  1. So pleased you found a great bargain with your colouring gratitude book. I love books just like you, but I do not know if I could ever pull one apart! I bought a book years ago meaning to use the vintage photographs inside for making cards and journals. However it is still sat there on my book shelves, never could pull it apart.
    I was thinking, that maybe you could use the quotes in the book by posting one each day, when you write your blog. That way you could share them with other crafters too;-) Maybe entitle them a gratitude quote for this "post". I for one would enjoy them, and, maybe use them in some of my cards too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Joan. There are copyright laws in this country that prevents me from posting scans of the pages or even parts of the pages, however, I do have some gratitude quotes listed in another post that I have gleaned from here and there. You can find them here: Short Quotes I will be adding to the post as I find other quotes and if you find something special, by all means add it to that post through the comments.
      Isn't it funny how we paper artists tend to gravitate towards collecting quotes?!!!

      Delete

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).