Search This Blog

September 11, 2016

God's Going to Fix It!

Ever since I was little, when my feelings would get hurt, I would go into my bedroom and listen to my record player that I received for Christmas one year. I didn't own too many records, but was allowed to play my mother's southern gospel ones. I learned many of the words by heart, listening to and singing with them over and over.
 You see, when I was hurting, I needed a refuge from a world that had too many prickles.
I would find solace in God's lap, 'cause not too many people saw my heart,
and loved me despite my different self.
I would lay all my problems in his lap, and in no time I would feel better
because I knew he could Fix It!


I don't know where I would be today if I didn't have Jesus to lean on.
I was feeling low today and this song was a nice surprise to find at Youtube,
sung by my cousin,  Terrill White.  It had to be a God-thing, a Love Note!
Thank you, Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).