Search This Blog

March 28, 2017

Give Thanks for Healthy Teeth

I had two molars removed Friday.

I will be the first to admit it, I'm a wuss when it comes to going to the dentist -- I honestly don't like needles, but neither do I like teeth pain, so when it became necessary recently, I made an appointment with the dentist. However, I'm thankful I'm not allergic to all pain-medications or anesthetics, unlike my Uncle, who, when I was a little girl, went in for surgery and died on the operating table within ten minutes of being put under, because, unbeknownst to the anesthesiologist, he was highly allergic to it.

I'm also thankful for all the people who were praying for me and for the hand of Jesus I was hanging onto, to get past my fear. If you have healthy teeth, give thanks for them!!!





1 comment:

  1. My Mama lost her teeth at a young age, so she was adamant about good dental hygiene for her girls. I'm blessed with healthy teeth. All that dental work sounds like no fun!

    I do follow Documented Faith materials, however I really don't do monthly or daily documentation. I mostly do illustrated Bible journaling and teach workshops at local scrapbook stores.

    ReplyDelete

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).