Search This Blog

September 25, 2018

Grudge or Grace? I'll take GRACE!


Apparently the Apostle Paul needed and was thankful for supportive people too. 



Part of the PH treatment is MOVING (Isn't that one of Stephanie's 5 Daily's?) So I bought me an armchair bike and set up a virtual walking playlist on YouTube, which by the way, I'll have you know, that I am so thankful for the people who thought of making virtual treadmill videos. Makes it a lot more interesting to armchair biking than to peer around at my living room. smile! Now to find some paired with sing-a-long gospel music so I can exercise my lungs too as I'm pedaling away!  






My favorite flower is the bright Kansas Sunflower that is blooming at the moment all along the roadways. Thank God for beautiful vistas!  
The creator is the best colorist. Amen?



Gratitude is leaking out beyond the borders of this blog! 😁 I'm compiling a Church of the Nazarene virtual cemetery on another website called Find-a-grave. 


I am! I went back to the sleep doctor for my follow-up. 
I had lost 6 pounds between visits and
the doctor said at my sleep study, I quit breathing 10 times during light sleep,
and 57 times per hour of REM dream-time. 
According to my C-PAP machine, on average I had only 2 episodes of non-breathing 
per 8 hours of sleep, so I am much improved! 

I have to try things on to see if they will fit and we finally found a 
Medic Alert ID bracelet at CVS pharmacy! I computer-generated a Medical ID card for my wallet as I had too many health issues to engrave on the front plate and laminated it for strength. Here's the Medic Alert Symbol I used on the Card in the upper far right corner. I typed in these BOLD headings on both front and back of four pieces of cardstock a little larger than the size of a business card  - 
My full NAME in 12 pt. font caps, my date of birth (DOB), 
my complete address, phone number, and BLOOD TYPE. 
EMERGENCY CONTACTS; PHYSICIANS; ALLERGIES; MEDICAL CONDITIONS; MEDICATIONS; MEDICAL DEVICES, SURGERIES, SCARS and OTHER PAST CONDITIONS; and date card printed -





And finally I want to give thanks to my sisters-of-my-heart! 
They practice GRACE! 





4 comments:

  1. I am extremely happy to be one of Dolores sisters of the heart. We have been friends for many years now, and although we live on opposite sides of the world I hope she knows she can count on me in times of stress, loneliness, ill health or just to be there when I am needed.I am happy she counts me as her friend, it means a lot to me that we can share our thoughts and feelings.I admire her courage that she gets on and deals with whatever life decides for her. Without question she is very special, God bless you always Dolores.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, "anon", I wish you had left me your name! You make me feel so special -- thank you! <3 You just made my day! :)

      Delete
    2. My God given name is Joan, but like most people get called other things tpp LOL
      I am glad you felt special, because that is what you are. I stand in awe at all the things you achieve even with all your health problems , and probably the emotional ones that people cannot even see let alone comprehend. Love to you

      Delete
    3. Oh, you returned and added your name in. smile! Thank you, Jesus, for my precious, treasured friend, Joan!

      Delete

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).