Search This Blog

December 08, 2018

I Choose

I CHOOSE what I put into my mouth and what comes out of it. Today I give praise to the Lord for his creative "painting" I was able to get a snapshot of  last Saturday. Thank you, God, for sharing your wonderful art with us! It was absolutely beautiful! 

* * * * * * * * * *
I CHOOSE  not to listen to the lies that the devil tells me. I'm thankful for God's Light in my pathway! 

* * * * * * * * * *
I CHOOSE to praise God for keeping a sister of my heart in the land of the living. This is the special spiritual sister who gave me the keys to gratitude and she is the reason for this blog so we could keep in touch after she moved away!

* * * * * * * * * *
I CHOSE to marry my sweet husband several years ago.  He CHOSE to surprise me, along with his family, with a birthday party this last weekend. My sister-in-love, his youngest sister, CHOSE to take me to supper on my birthday. Thank God for both! 

* * * * * * * * * * 
I CHOSE sometime ago to be grateful for containers in one of my past posts. Now I'M CHOOSING to be grateful for transparent clear containers. I'm in the process of rearranging my storage containers in the kitchen. I went to the store and purchased one-half gallon size clear glass Ball Jars for healthy food storage with additional lids and the opaque plastic containers get the junk food out of sight and out of mind.  Again, thank you Lord, for all the good ideas. Keep them coming! 😎

* * * * * * * * * *
"Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before." 
~ Daniel 6:10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).