Search This Blog

November 23, 2013

Thankful Journal

It seems there is a challenge and blog hop  going on at Gina K and Stamp TV. Despite my gently nudging my friend Karen to get her own blog and she good-naturally resisting, she decided I needed to advertise the  Gratitude journal she made as she was inspired by one I made  located somewhere on this blog. Stamp TV's  theme was "Thankfulness."

Karen: "It is a piece of design paper glued on front and back of a composition book, then embellished with layers of cardstock, ribbon and copper sparkle stickle. Lastly I rubbed the edges with a distressed ink pad. Inside is stamped GRATEFUL; also inside the covers which is a clear stamp by Studio G."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).