Search This Blog

February 06, 2015

Short and Sweet Gratitude


1. I'm grateful that although my husband has fallen a couple of times at work recently, he wasn't seriously hurt. Thank you, God,  for your protection.
 
2. Although this sounds terribly disloyal to my mother's girlfriend's family, I'm thankful my mother's alive and well.
 
3. I'm thankful for praying friends -- church friends and email buddies.
 
4. I'm thankful for the four undamaged iris carts I found at the thrift store last week for $10.00 apiece. Although it was cold in the shed, I'm also grateful for the new heater and I feel good because I was able to accomplish something! I now have storage for my cardstock and scrapbook paper! Woo hoo!
 
5. Wednesday was cold with sleet and snow, but it didn't stick. It was mostly gone by Thursday. I'm thankful it's the weekend and the weatherman promises a nice day tomorrow!

You all have a blessed sonshiny weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).