Search This Blog

March 08, 2015

Stephanie Ackerman's Documented Faith 2015

Stephanie Ackerman has journeyed to this Documented Faith 2015 focus group idea by being involved in many creative things -- from scrapbooking to  teaching many book workshops around the world, from creating things for her etsy store to doodling meaningful quotes that she obtained from Bible/book studies and online from Values.com and from being involved with similar projects like Documented Life to designing for Sizzix, which is pretty cool if you ask me. My friend has been following her for awhile, while I didn't know she even existed until right before the New Year!
 
Isn't it amazing how God brings people together? I'm gonna have to ask her sometime if her Valentine (DH)  knows my mother's first cousin who was a teacher out there where they live.
 
Anyway, not only am I reading her blog, but I'm also progressing on  getting myself organized. I have quite a few blank books I could use, but I decided to make it easy on myself this year, so I went out tonight and bought a notebook at Walmart and some dividers. St. Patrick's Day is coming up and the cool GREEN 3-ring binder  notebook (about $2.57) invited me to take it home, so I did.  I also purchased three packages of 5 dividers (67 cents apiece) to get me started -- one divider per month.  I want to get some plastic document sleeves to hold the calendar pages I made in MS Word. 
 
 
 
Humm! Which shall I print -- this one at 1 per month or . .
 
 this one. I will need 3 sheets printed off 
if I do it this way for each month. Really, I don't have
THAT much stuff going on in my life that I need more space to journal my life!
 
Thank you Lord, for giving me the idea to read Stephanie's blog. I feel like I'm starting to get a handle on what went before to get her to this nifty planner book idea.  And before I forget, I gave $10.00 FISH money in offering last week. I got a tip published in Scrap & Stamp Arts Magazine. I can't even remember when I sent that tip in, it's been that long ago, so they must have been hanging on to it for just the right time and I guess this was it! *smile*
 
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).