Search This Blog

December 15, 2017

See What I Got for My Birthday!!!

1. I received Stephanie Ackerman's new book for my birthday! Ain't that cool beans? Thank you dear! 


2. Today I visited a doctor and my husband asked me to ask the doctor for a generic or cheaper brand of one of my medicines. So the doctor gave me a cheaper version -- Yippee! Instead of having to pay $200.00 or $180.00 a month at Walmart, I only had to pay $12.00 at the hospital's pharmacy! 👍 PTL! 😇

3. I'm thankful that my father-in-law is on the road to recovery from his 4 month ordeal with his health and that my mother had no broken bones when she fell the other night! 

4. I received a precious gift in the mail today from a girlfriend. She gifted me with a small Bible of her father's. Thank you Debbie! I had a small student Gideon New Testament that one of my Sunday School students had given me that I carried in my purse, however, the Bible was stolen from my hospital room. Perhaps the person who took it thought it was a cell phone and if they did, I bet they soon discovered their mistake! smile! I hope it does them much good. Perhaps I shall meet them in heaven some day!  


5. I'm thankful for encouragement!

"Let us come before him with thanksgiving, and extol him with music and song."

~ Psalm 95: 2

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - you have encouraged me to focus on gratitude again! Thanks for sharing so well! I can just imagine the new artistic things you will share that you learn from your new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen for visiting my blog post today and leaving a comment! Yay!

      Delete

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).