Search This Blog

December 23, 2017

Surpassing Grace Gift


"In their prayers for you, their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!" ~ 2 Corinthians 9:14-15. 


1. I have Attention Deficit Disorder. A component of ADD can be clumsiness. Not only is my brain short-circuited, because the enzymes that are supposed to bridge the gap between nerves are missing (like potholes in a road), a sports doctor told me it can also affect my muscles in the same way. Since childhood, I've been teasingly called GRACE, because of my grace-less state. smile! You know about splats on hard surfaces? I'm well acquainted with them! However, there is another meaning of GRACE and that is undeserved kindness. I love God's GRACE when I fall short of perfection and I'm very thankful for that. Amen! 

2. Stephanie says we will be studying about God's promises this next year. My words for 2018 will be "FOLLOW THROUGH." Thanks be to  God, he is faithful to follow through on ALL his promises, and like him, I need to follow through and keep my promises also. If I say it, I should mean it or not say it at all. 💖

3. A FREEBIE printable quote is available from one of my favorite artists: Mary Engelbreit and it is about Gratitude! Thank you, American Greetings!

4. They say opposites are attracted to each other and as I'm cold natured (cold hands, warm heart), nothing is better than crawling into bed under the blankets and quilts,  then nestling into the warmth of my husband's back. Sigh! Thank you, Lord, for keeping me warm on cold winter nights. 

5. I've heard some wacky reasons why people don't celebrate Christmas. Why get hung up on the date or season of the year or what you think our church fathers replaced. Zero in on what matters most -- the reason we celebrate -- it is because JESUS WAS BORN! We should celebrate His birth with a hallelujah praise party, because, thankfully, God, in his mercy,  sent Jesus to this evil world as an innocent baby to SAVE ME (and you) from sin. In my opinion, the devil wins if we don't celebrate the KING OF HEAVEN's birth! Amen?! Imagine what it would be like without Christmas. . . 

and now. . .


"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all." ~ 2 Thessalonians 3:18
❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. (Hebrews 12:28).